Sunday 29 May 2011

Finally!

Well it seems ages since I last updated here. Probably because it has been ages! Mainly because very little has happened on my painting desk over the last few weeks. However, with it being the bank holiday and all that, I decided it was time to pull my finger out and finally get round to finishing the last five Swiss pikemen who have been so forlornly waiting to be painted. I'm glad they're finally done as it means I can get all 35 based up and get on with something else (which admittedly will probably be fairly similar....) Anyway, here they are:

They're nothing too special - but it feels like quite an achievement as I've been painting this unit for what seems like forever. Kind of makes me wonder why exactly I want to do another two pike blocks... Think I might move onto skirmishers next.

No comments:

Post a Comment